Use the same layout for Report on Ink Jet, Laser and Matrix.

edited 8:57PM in FastReport 4.0

Hello Fast-Report is a very good component, but he has a problem with dot matrix we have to create another layout so always have to have two layouts for an ink jet printers and laser printers for other matrices.

I think you could improve it, or use a layout only for the three types of printing
Ink Jet
Laser
Matrix

Would be more practical for us, I say this because here in Brazil we USA many reports in dot-matrix printers
I am wanting to buy the very Fast-Report will be that you could do this?

Here in Brazil has a component that makes this his name is called the Strong Report 's address

http://www.fortesreport.com.br/index.en.htm

With the Strong Report in the same layout you can print to the three types of printers, this component has a filter-Dot Matrix and is a conversion of the report for dot-matrix printers and is very good.
the problem is that this component does not have all the resources that have the Fast-Report.

There is a suggestion for a possible future release.

Comments

• edited 8:57PM
    I need too!! >
    luciano_f wrote: »
    Hello Fast-Report is a very good component, but he has a problem with dot matrix we have to create another layout so always have to have two layouts for an ink jet printers and laser printers for other matrices.

I think you could improve it, or use a layout only for the three types of printing
    Ink Jet
    Laser
    Matrix

Would be more practical for us, I say this because here in Brazil we USA many reports in dot-matrix printers
    I am wanting to buy the very Fast-Report will be that you could do this?

Here in Brazil has a component that makes this his name is called the Strong Report 's address

http://www.fortesreport.com.br/index.en.htm

With the Strong Report in the same layout you can print to the three types of printers, this component has a filter-Dot Matrix and is a conversion of the report for dot-matrix printers and is very good.
    the problem is that this component does not have all the resources that have the Fast-Report.

There is a suggestion for a possible future release.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.