Data Export

Is there any export type that export data only like Crystal report export to excel as data Only

other thing
Could you add changes log for any build version that added ?

Comments

• edited 5:59AM
    1) You may use CSV export, it has "data only" option.

2) We build a new version almost everyday. Change log is available on the product page:
    http://www.fast-report.com/en/versions/ind...hp?changes=3928
    Note that not all changes are logged. To reduce the log size we log significant changes only.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    1) You may use CSV export, it has "data only" option.

Yes I know this.
    But I'm locking forward DataOnly for Excel like Crystal report

Is there any plans to to apply this export type for excel ??
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with Crystal report.
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with Crystal report.

What CR (and some other report tools do) is give an option in the "Export to Excel" to "Export Data Only". This would allow the user of the exported excel file to immediately start using excel formulas and analysis and not have to remove all the page-breaks and repeated table-headers that are exported with a formatted Excel file.

Currently, the exported Excel file is formatted exactly as it appears in Fast-Report which means the only useful thing I can do with it is to Print it. If I wanted to do any sort of analysis (by adding formulas to Sum a column for example), I would have to remove all the page breaks, empty rows and repeated title rows so that each column becomes continuous and then add my sum formula at the bottom of the column
    Ok, we will add the "data only" option to some export filters. I will let you know when the new version will be available.
    Ok, we will add the "data only" option to some export filters. I will let you know when the new version will be available.

thank you very much.
    Hello,

DataOnly is added to the XML(Excel) export, you can try it now.
    thank you...
    I will try it asap.

thanks again >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.