Docking Issue

In Data band i add 7 textbox controls
first 6 left controls adjusted dock property to Left and the last one tp Fill

I need when one of these textboxes have data grater than its size to grow to bottom
so I turned Can Grow, Can Shrink and Grow To Bottom properties to true for each controls and Data band

when previewing data in report and one of textbox data has size more than its size so it should be grow to Bottom
This case can not happed unless docking removed !!!

Is this bug or something needed ???

Comments

• edited 7:43AM
    Hello,

While docked, report components can't change its size. So CanGrow/CanShrink settings will be ignored.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

While docked, report components can't change its size. So CanGrow/CanShrink settings will be ignored.

So is there any intention to let docking works with CanGrow/CanShrink/Groe to Bottom settings like telerik report ??
    In your case, just set the Dock property to None. I will try to change this behavior in one of the next builds.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    In your case, just set the Dock property to None. I will try to change this behavior in one of the next builds.

thanks.
    Is there any new news ???
  • edited February 2010
    Hello,

The error was corrected two weeks ago.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.