Style - inherit

edited 10:29PM in FastReport .NET
When I create a master report and add some Styles, these styles can be used in the 'childs' also.
However, the settings (fonts, borders, etc) from the Styles are not inherited.
If these settings are inherited also you can easily restyle all reports by change the master report styles.

Is that something thta can be added ?

BTW, is this the right place for asking new functions ?

Thx
Hans

Comments

• edited 10:29PM
    Hello,

Unfortunately the report inheritance works with report objects only. There are many limitations in inheritance mode, you can read about this in the user's manual.
    I know it is not possible now. But if users want some new features like this. Where do we have to send that information?
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Unfortunately the report inheritance works with report objects only. There are many limitations in inheritance mode, you can read about this in the user's manual.
    Found another solution. I found the Load and Save Styles. That will do the job fine !!

AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.