RIBBON Outlook 2007

edited 7:16PM in FastReport 4.0
Do you plan to add in FastReport 4 VCL the Microsoft Ribbons (OFFICE 2007) with black, bleu, green, silver skin color ?

Comments

• pwcpwc UK
    edited 7:16PM
    I was wondering the same thing too. Is there any update on this?
  • FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited 7:16PM
    pwc wrote: »
    I was wondering the same thing too. Is there any update on this?

I wonder what extra features this would ask.. the outlook ribbon is in Delphi only since the latest versions. That would mean the VCL version needs 2 designer versions: one for older versions, one for younger, PLUS: not everyone would want the ribbon controls. So there would need to be also some kind of switch.
    Or a force of every developer to switch to one of the lastest Delphi's. That would bring new issues for the lazarus port.

I think the extra efford for this is better spent on a Lazarus version.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.