installationproblems

edited 2:47PM in FastCube
hi,

just bought Fastcube prof and there are some problems and questions.
Environment is Rad 2007 and Vista!

1. recompile with teechart, deletes all komponents from toolbar.

2. calculated Fields not running in your example. Is there any other product required (e.g. script)?

3. we urgently need a version that works with textfiles (txt, csv and so on). Is there any plan to integrate such files?

4. what is required to compile all of your examples. Exept of simple (which runs) further komponents are missing.

I hope you can help me.

sincerly Walter

Comments

• edited 2:47PM
    Hi.

1. Write to On-line support, i will help You on this question.
    2. Calculated Fields required FastScript. Use recompile.exe to add FastScript support in FastCube.
    3. UserDataset will be added in version 2. Now You can try to use TClientDataset.
    4. For advanced demo required FastScript and FastReport.
    For ExDemo demo required FastReport and FastQueryBuilder.

Oleg.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.