Specify number of decimals with local settings separators

In a text box, how can I specify number of decimals but using local settings separators?
If I do not uncheck the "Use local settings", I cannot enter the number of decimals.
I want to enter the number of decimals to show, but showing the decimal separator defined in the local settings.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:00AM
    Hello,

It's not possible. Use custom format instead, or use "FormatNumber" function.
    As suggestion, if it is possible, I would ask it for a future release. I think that it is very common scenario. You could add a empty item in the "Decimal separator", indicating to use the local settings, just how FR4 is working now with good results.
    Usually when I create a report, I want to define the number of decimals, but FR must use the decimal separator according the local settings.
    I will use the custom mask, that it works, but it would be nice to see it in the number tab.

Ok, I will try to add this feature.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.