FastReport Studio 4.7: runtime error 216

MSCMSC
edited 5:17PM in FastReport Studio
Hi,

i am evaluation FastReport Studio Trial 4.7. I have created a simple report (a few text objects) with a TfrxAdoQuery object.
I filled in a simple query without any parameters. Startin fastreport.exe from commandline in preview mode without printing, the result shown is fine. Exiting the preview window to close the designer, an error will produce: access violation at .... the 2nd error message runtime error 216 close the application.

Loading the report in the Studio designer, and then exiting the program, the same error messages will apear.

And now the miracle: deleting the sql statement in the AdoQuery component, and exiting the designer, the application quits without any error. Running fastreport.exe from commandline with the report containing an empty AdoQuery component will close without any error, too.

Using AdoTable components in the same report without an AdoQuery component, all is running fine without any error on exiting the program.

I have no idea. Have someone an idea for resolving this problem ?

thx

Comments

• edited 5:17PM
    Hi, this bug fixed. Use the last version of FastReport Studio.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.