Integration with FastReport (TfrcGrid way).

edited 7:21PM in FastCube
Hi.

I have following problem:

I want to print contents of the fcGrid using this method

fcGrid (on form) -> frcGrid (on form) -> TfrcCrossView (on report page)

This all works kinda perfect (i really like that its uses sizes and alignment etc. etc. from fcGrid), but there is one problem.
I mean clBtnFace color (you know its gray in standard windows theme) while its look normal on form its looking not good on printed page.

I tried to use OnGetStyles event like you used in demo_olap sample but then i lose some other properties of original grid (row headers are always aligned to center, cell headers are always aligned to left).

I want to ask i there any way to do this without changing fcGrid style options before print (because this is kinda not elegant, and i can't use it in my case).

I think i would be generally good idea to add option to frcGrid to use other settings for colors from fcGrid (like you did with PaintSizes).

Greetings and great component(s) btw >

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Hi.

I fix frcCross.pas
    Now alignment are imported from grid if You use OnGetStyles.
    In future i plan to add property Styles: TfcGridStyles to TfrcGrid.

Oleg.
  • edited 7:21PM
    Ok.

Thank you for quick answer >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.