FastReport.Dock!

Hi! folks,
i test a demo version of Fastreport.net in an application and all works fine but occasionally and precisly when i select a report to show from a dialog windows or when i prepare report with "report.prepare(true)" or i export a report to pdf via code the application crash and i have the error that traduced to english looks like the following:
"effectueted a callback on delegate 'FastReport.Dock!FastReport.Dock.Helpers.LocalWindowsHook+HookProc::Invoke' collected in garbage collection.
"
any one can help me please!! thanks!!

p.s: the report is defined in a main window and my printing's method is in a class to which i pass it by reference.

Comments

• edited 7:53AM
    Hello,

The FastReport.Dock.dll assembly was used in the first release (v1.0) and was replaced with FastReport.Bars.dll in v1.1+. Please download the latest version.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.