Information about PDF Export

jeromejerome France
edited November 2009 in FastReport .NET
Hi,
I've been using PDF Export feature for several months and I encountered a really strange behavior today: after exporting a report (some code that I've been using for months), I opened Acrobat Reader to see the result. Everything was written with strange letters inside the PDF file.
I have never experienced such a problem and I think it's due to Acrobat Reader. I tried again later and it worked fine. I am just posting this to know if someone has had the same stuff? Is it a known bug from Fast Report or does it come from Acrobat Reader? I wanted to check it out in order to be absolutely sure that it's a problem with Acrobat Reader.
Thanks for your replies.

Comments

• edited 11:39PM
    Hello,

Try to use the latest version (1.2.64) - we constantly impoving all features including the PDF export. If the error persists, send me the .pdf file for analyse.
  • jeromejerome France
    edited 11:39PM
    I've noticed that behavior in one of the application I've installed on a machine for a client. I'm waiting for this client to tell me whether the problem appears again or not and I'll let you know about all this. If it happens again, I'll send you everything which could help debugging (even if I'm pretty sure it comes from Acrobat Reader). Let's see.
    Thanks for your reply and for the great work you're doin' on Fast Report >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.