Header and Footer does not print in PDF

Hello,

I am using FastReport.Net trial version for web Application. When I try to save the report to pdf, it save the actual layout. The report on the Web Application and PDF file showing exact the same. But when I try to print from Acrobat the header and footer are ignored by Acrobat totally. Also I can't change margin on the report. It always set as default value. Any Idea how to solve this issue.

Comments

• edited 10:17AM
    Hello,

I've tried to make a report with header&footer, export it to PDF, then print from Acrobat. Everything is ok. How can I reproduce the bug?
    My Report layout is as follows:

Paper size
    width=34.9 cm
    Height=26 cm

Orientation=Landscape

Margins set all to 1 cm

try with that one.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

I've tried to make a report with header&footer, export it to PDF, then print from Acrobat. Everything is ok. How can I reproduce the bug?
    Try to play with Acrobat print settings. Mine works well.
    Is there any way I can set Fit to page when export to pdf?
    Try to play with Acrobat print settings. Mine works well.
    In the PDF export settings, set "Viewer/Print scaling" checkbox.
    I can't find PDF export settings on the webreport. I am using version 1.2.32. Where it is?
    In the PDF export settings, set "Viewer/Print scaling" checkbox.
    Sorry, there is no way to change export settings when you use WebReport. We will add export options to WebReport component in one of upcoming releases.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.