Trial/Demo does not work

Hello,

we are sick of torchering ourselves with Nevrona Ravereports and figuring out what is causing access violations, lack of support, etc.
So, we decided to try Fastreports.
Unfortunatelly, trial (demo) version does not working on Delphi 2010/Windows 7 x6, Vista x64 (we downloaded and installed fr4d14.exe)
There are some bpl missing (Delphi can't find what installation procedure added in the components section (dclfrx14.bpl, dclfrxado14.bpl, etc.))
As I wrote before, we tried it on 2 different computers.
Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:56AM
    this is mostly a guess on my part, as i am not running 64 bit 7 or vista
    1 full admin privleges for installation.
    2 i expect you must run in a 32 bit thread.
  • edited November 2009
    gordk wrote: »
    this is mostly a guess on my part, as i am not running 64 bit 7 or vista
    1 full admin privleges for installation.
    2 i expect you must run in a 32 bit thread.

I run installation as administrator.
    bpl-s are still not copied (i can't find them on disk)
    I also tried to start installation in xp compatibility mode - without success too.
    As far as I can see those files should be copied in C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport 4\LibD14

Anyone?

P.S. there are many files that installation create on my disk and in LibD14 folder, but *.bpl are missing
  • edited November 2009
    Comme on people from Fast Reports Inc.
    How can we buy it, if we can't try it?
    Or better - how can we buy it if we don't know we can install it? >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.