plugin creation

Hello ,

I have need to do some logic in the code when ever a datasource field draged to the band in the designer.
if there is en event that i can catch for it please let me now but i think not.

So I have been trying to make my own designer plugin tool window , i think there are events in there to do what i need.

I have manage to create the panel and add it to designer but i have find no example about how to add controls to that ToolWindowBase inherited class.

Basicly i wanted to add Label controld and some extra parameters attached to it and load them into ToolWindowBase inherited plugin and when ever drag and drop accours catch that control in the application main code.

if some one ask why i need this , the answer is,

I create dataset on my own and register it and then when ever a field in the datasource added to report in designer i would like to catch that moment in the code and use some logic couse i am preparing my query in the code. So far i couldn't find a way to it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited 4:59AM
    Hello,

Sorry, there is no such event in the designer. If you have a source code (the Professional version), you may extend it to match your needs.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.