Multiple Chart Report Creation

Hello,

I need help creating report with multiple charts, like the one attached to this message (report_3.jpg).

Comments

• edited 3:20PM
    This is the best I got:
    drassko wrote: »
    Hello,

I need help creating report with multiple charts, like the one attached to this message (report_3.jpg).
    Hello,

Please attach your report file (.frx) here, or send it to tz@fast-report.com.
    DataSets are created inside the code (as Lists). This is one of many attempts, previously I had created DS from DB but the result was the same.

Thank You.

Regards,
    drassko

AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Please attach your report file (.frx) here, or send it to tz@fast-report.com.
    Try to clear the DataSource property of the Data2 band. Now the databand is repeated as many times as many rows in the "Tocki" datasource.
    THANK YOU MAN!!!!

That and adding filter to the Chart ([Tocki.CevkaID] == [Cevki.CevkaID]) solved the problem.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

Regards,
    drassko
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Try to clear the DataSource property of the Data2 band. Now the databand is repeated as many times as many rows in the "Tocki" datasource.
    You're welcome >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.