Delete Page Confirmation

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 7:13PM in FastReport .NET

Please add a delete page confirmation.

I have a report with many template pages. There is a delete button ("X") next to the tab arrows that is very easy to hit.

I've twice deleted a template page when wanting to scroll right. There is no prompt and there is no message that it's deleted a page.

There is no Undo for a deleted page so I have to go back to the last saved report. The first time this happened, I didn't notice it and lost my template page (I had saved the report after deleting the page).

Thanks,

Bryan

Comments

• edited 7:13PM
    Probably I misunderstood something, but there is only one button that deletes the page - it is on the toolbar and is not easy to hit.
    And you always may undo ANY operation, including the page delete.
  • pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 7:13PM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Probably I misunderstood something, but there is only one button that deletes the page - it is on the toolbar and is not easy to hit.
    And you always may undo ANY operation, including the page delete.

Here is a pic of the delete page button.

It's VERY easy to hit the "X" instead of the arrow.

Done it twice by accident. No confirmation.

• edited 7:13PM
    Ok, I see the button (it appears if there are many page tabs on the screen). I'll just hide it in the next build.
  • pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 7:13PM

That'll be great.

We still need the arrows, just hide the delete button.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.