Chart Problem

Hi,

i'm using Fast Report Version 4.7.66 and i've got a problem with the checkboxes in the legend of a chart.

I constructed a chart with 3 Series and activated checkboxes in the legend options. I hoped i could activate or deactivate the series by clicking the checkboxes, but when i previewed the report and i click on the checkboxes nothing happened. It seems that there is no reaction by the report, because the cursor is only shown as the hand tool if i go with the mouse over an object in the preview mode. Do i have to activate an option that the report is interactive or have i done any other mistake?

Please help me...

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:11PM
    you must write code for onpreviewclick or dblclick events of objects to be interactive,
    but you can't do what you want from a preview window. as you are working with the final output pages.
  • edited 4:11PM
    But how i can do what i want. Isn't it possible to activate or deactivate the series by clicking the checkboxes like in a TChart object?
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:11PM
    at the design level before the chart is produced you can set a series active in the obp event of chartview, or obp of band etc. you can't change the chart once it has been output to the finished page.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.