How to make a pause between pages ?

Hi all !!!!!

I??m needing something like this:

Before fastreport start a new page, it should show a dialog "Prepare page 1", so user feed printer with paper and click on OK dialog button and the fisrt page is printed. Before starting page 2, the same dialog shows up, making a pause and user turn paper (to print on paper back), hits OK button, and page 2 is print, and on and on...

I need make this programatically, not by printers driver (some printers drive allow doing something like this...)

Is there a way for this ???

any help is welcome.... thanks !!!!!

Comments

• henchhench St-Amable
    edited 1:58PM
    quicoli wrote: »
    Hi all !!!!!

I??m needing something like this:

Before fastreport start a new page, it should show a dialog "Prepare page 1", so user feed printer with paper and click on OK dialog button and the fisrt page is printed. Before starting page 2, the same dialog shows up, making a pause and user turn paper (to print on paper back), hits OK button, and page 2 is print, and on and on...

I need make this programatically, not by printers driver (some printers drive allow doing something like this...)

Is there a way for this ???

any help is welcome.... thanks !!!!!

A few years later, i'm facing the same needs, did somebody know if this is possible using Fast Report 3 ????
    Well thanks !!

hench !
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:58PM
    no you can't as the whole report is sent to the printer.
    what you really need is a duplex printer fairly cheap these days.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.