Not Display the summary ReportSummaryBand details when page size more than 6

mohanarajmohanaraj 600001
edited October 2009 in FastReport .NET
Dear all,

I created and displayed the expected result including summary band details in the report page in ASP.NET but the problem is when i export it .pdf or word file the summary band details are not displayed when the page size is more than 6. i'm using Fastreport.net demo version 1.2.8 is there any restriction over it.

And also i load the report by condition eg : i load the report only the condition matches the given To date and End date the report generated correctly when i click the refresh button in the fastreport it display the whole records present in the table.

How can it possible ?

Please advice me to do.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 8:06AM
    Hello,

I don't understand what do you mean here, please explain:
    wrote:
    the page size is more than 6
    What is 6? cm, inches, or something else?
    wrote:
    How can it possible ?
    You should set all report parameters in the WebReport.StartReport event. In this case the report will be refreshed properly.
  • mohanarajmohanaraj 600001
    edited 8:06AM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

I don't understand what do you mean here, please explain:
    the page size is more than 6
    What is 6? cm, inches, or something else?

Mohanaraj :: Not 6 cm. I mean the page count. When the report having total page count is more than 6 at that time the summary band is not displayed in .pdf files.

How can it possible ?
    You should set all report parameters in the WebReport.StartReport event. In this case the report will be refreshed properly.

I set all report parameters in the OnStartReport="AllcallDetails_StartReport" as

protected void AllcallDetails_StartReport(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    Report FReport = (sender as WebReport).Report;
    getSettings();
    RegisterData(FReport);
    AllcallDetails.Report.SetParameterValue("TaxPercent", Convert.ToString(TaxPercent.ToString("#####.##")));
    AllcallDetails.Report.SetParameterValue("TotalInc", Convert.ToString(totalInc.ToString("#####.##")));
    AllcallDetails.Report.SetParameterValue("Currency", Currency !="" ? Currency : "$");

}
  • edited 8:06AM
    Hello,
    wrote:
    Not 6 cm. I mean the page count. When the report having total page count is more than 6 at that time the summary band is not displayed in .pdf files.

Probably you are using the trial version. It has a limitation - max. 5 exported pages.
    wrote:
    I set all report parameters in the OnStartReport="AllcallDetails_StartReport"

I've tried to reproduce the bug, everything works well on my PC. Do you have a small example project for me that I can run and test?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.