UserDataSet "TfrxUserDataSet" not working

Dear Members,

I am very new to Fast Reports and evaluating to use in my New Project First time to replace Crystal reports.

UserDataSet which is used to send data to Report from any source, in my case from VB6 Listbox, is not working.

VB6_UserDataset_Demo example included in the Demo Version is also, not working. When i Run the demo project VB6_UserDataset_Demo.vbp

it does not show anydata on report page but keep generating 1000s of pages, Dataset seems running infinit.

If i put Break Point in VB form on dataset_OnCheckEOF or dataset_OnGetValue, cursor dont come on these events.

Please help or provide some sample project if possible to solve this.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Sushil

Comments

• edited 6:32AM
    Hi Guys,

I found the root of problem, it does not work if you run it from project, but if you compile and make .exe and run from .EXE, it works well.

I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM:

I AM LOADING MANUPLATED DATA IN A LISTBOX, HOW TO ASSIGN THAT DATA TO UserDataSet of report to display in report.

I NEED URGENT HELP.

Thanks in advance...
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:32AM
    I think you are in the wrong forum this is for fr4 and delphi or c
    you may want to try the studio forum.
  • edited 6:32AM
    Cheers!!!

I solved my issue, it is working well. if anybody needs help regarding this, let me know...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.