Saving the query layout.

Would it be possible for you to make the visual query editor remember the layout so that users can edit the query visually after they close and re-open the query designer, currently users have to start from scratch if they wish to edit an existing query?

I don't expect it to parse the SQL, but just remember the layout to use if the user doesn't change the SQL text after using the visual editor.

My plan is to have normal users that only use the visual editors (I would like to hide SQL from them completely), and advanced users who can use SQL too.

PS: thanks for fixing the Join editor [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thanks, - Anthony[/img]

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.