Maximize Web Report

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 10:42AM in FastReport .NET
How do you maximize the web report to take the whole browser window?

I've tried various combinations of settings width/height to 100%,

Placing the web report in a both a Panel and Table that were 100%

Tried AutoSize both on and off.

Can't seem to get the right combination that will make the web report "maximized" to the browser window.

Thanks,
Bryan

Comments

• edited 10:42AM
    I've forwarded your question to developer who is responsible for ASP.Net part. He will answer you soon.
  • SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 10:42AM
    "AutoSize" is reserved property and it in development now. We will make this feature as soon as possible.
    Hi,

We're currently testing FastReport.NET to see if it would be suitable for our development needs.

We appear to have the same problem in that we can't get the webreport to display at 100%.

Do you know when this feature might be implemented?

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hello,

It's in our todo list. I can't tell you when it will be implemented.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

It's in our todo list. I can't tell you when it will be implemented.

I would also like this feature implemented, or an idea of how to do a work around.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.