Nested Group Dosent Work

samirsamir India
edited 12:06PM in FastReport .NET
Hi i am currently evaluating the Fastreport.net product as a alternative to the crystal reports for .net

one of the requirement was of nested groups, i made the report in the designer but some how it just dosent work, it shows nothing.

if you c the attached file the page header print fine but after that nothing is printed. the data is passwed via a multi table dataset. the dataset contains all the data which i have checked in the debug window.

Please help cause we have to evalute the software on priority.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• edited 12:06PM
    Hello,

I can't say what's wrong with your report. Please make a demo that I can run and test and send it to tz@fast-report.com.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.