View Debug.Write

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 11:43AM in FastReport .NET

Is there any way to view the Debug.Write output used within a FR.NET script?

Thanks,

Bryan

Comments

• edited 11:43AM
    No, but you can use own logging methods. For example, in the report.StartReport event you create a new file, in the other events you write to this file, and in the report.FinishReport you close the file.
  • pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 11:43AM
    Alex,

I put a StartReport event in the report script and tried to open a text file for logging.

When I click on Preview in the designer, I get an Access Denied exception.

Screen capture attached.

What the best way to capture debugging info from within the report script (and designer).

Thanks,
    Bryan

• edited 11:43AM
    pinbot wrote: »
    Alex,

I put a StartReport event in the report script and tried to open a text file for logging.

When I click on Preview in the designer, I get an Access Denied exception.

Screen capture attached.

What the best way to capture debugging info from within the report script (and designer).

Thanks,
    Bryan

Use a different location (not the root of c, preferably another drive...)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.