ASP.NET- "Access Data..." Pop-up Window?

Hi Support,

When debugging my ASP.NET site locally, using the standard ASP.NET Development Server, I noticed a FR windows pops up while generating the report: "Access Data..." form is shown with a a Cancel button.

Surely this should not happen?!? I have added the following toPage_Load:
FastReport.Utils.Config.WebMode = true;

Will this continue to occur or cause problems when the solution is deployed to IIS? Is there something else I need to configure/set?

Kind Regards,

Keith Blows

Platform:
- Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP
- FR.NET V1.2.1
- .NET 3.5 SP1
- C#

Comments

• edited 5:38AM
    Hello,

This should not happen with WebReport component. If you use Report instead, add the following line to your page.Load:
    Config.ReportSettings.ShowProgress = false;
  • edited 5:38AM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

This should not happen with WebReport component. If you use Report instead, add the following line to your page.Load:
    Config.ReportSettings.ShowProgress = false;

I generate and stream back a FR PDF, so no WebReport. Adding that setting did the trick! Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Keith Blows

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.