About contact Oracle database

liuliu
edited 2:37AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,
i'm using the last release version of FastReport .NET.
i have download the add-on application of oracle Data connections from you website
and according to the step of readme.txt to load the dll.
but i still can't see the oracle datasource display in the connect types combox.
previously, i using the trial version, this issue have not occur

thank you!

Comments

• edited 2:37AM
    Hello,

Be sure that you have deleted old (trial) FastReport dll from everywhere (including bin/obj folders of your project).
  • liuliu
    edited 2:37AM
    Hi,
    yes, i have delete all the old trial dll from my project .
  • edited August 2009
    Delete all trial dlls from everywhere, and recompile FastReport.Oracle.dll. It should work.
  • liuliu
    edited August 2009
    Hi,
    thank for you reply.
    i have solved this issue, it work well!
    i have another question: how can i export multiple pages report to xls with out export page footer?
  • edited 2:37AM
    Hello,

Current version of Excel export cannot do this. We plan to improve it later.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.