Cant select database source from mysql

I followed the readme, but I just cant find the*.sln file that cames in this line

"- open the .sln file;"

What do I have to DO to connect a web proyect in visual basic 2008 using mysql 6.0 net connector or YOURS????

>  Estoy perdido>

Comments

• edited 5:00AM
    Hello,

There is only one .sln file in this folder. It's FastReport.MySQL.sln >
  • edited 5:00AM
    Thanx AlexTZ, I realiced what means sln file (sorry)...

Im runnig under windows 7 64 bits, and there u cant see the extension of the files...

MY PROBLEM NOW: I have this references installed in VB 2008

Fastreport ver 1.1.59.0
    Fastreport.Mysql.dll version 1.0.0.0
    mysql.data version 6.0.4
    Mysql.Data.CF version 6.0.4
    Mysql.Data.Entity version 6.0.4
    Mysql.web version 6.0.4

Im runnig on Visual Studio 2008 Visual Basic 9.0.30729.1 SP
    Windows 7 64 bits Ultimate

I STILL CANNOT see datasources when I drop a webreport on my default.aspx, when I select the datasource pin on the right side of the report, nothing appears...

PLEASE HELP...

Could be this line missing? ...FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(MySqlDataConnection));

>  I feel like blind...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.