Version of DevComponents?

edited 12:20AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I want to know what version of devcomponents is used in fest-reports.
I have devcomponent licence.
When I delete the reference to FastReports.Bars I have some error in lines like:

Designer.MainMenu.Localize
Designer.MainMenu.miFileOpen.Visible = False

VS say that I need a reference to FastReports.Bars

Thanks
Alejandro

Comments

• edited 12:20AM
    Hello,

It's 7.9.0.3 with many custom changes.
    Hi Alex,
    I used the 7.8.0.8 version.
    Now I download the lastest version 8.1.0.3 and update my application.
    But the problem don??t fix.

If I remove the FastReports.Bars reference, the Designer.MainMenu give me error.

Maybe If I delete the Devcomponent reference will work fine, but I always use your version of devcomponents and maybe your version is not the lastest version, so some new controls I can not use.

Maybe one solution will be delete the MainMenu (Visible=False) from the designer and create my own menu. Is this possible? Is complicate?

Have you some solution for this problem?
    Thanks

Alejandro
    You can move all necessary logic to separate dll, which references only FastReport.Bars.dll. Your main exe will use DevComponents dll and this separate dll, so there will be no conflicts.
    Ok,
    I ??ll try to separate the report process from the exe.
    Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.