Problems with DevComponents

Hi,

I??m testing fast reports for net.
In my application I??m using devcomponents controls.
When I add a reference for fastreports my application give many errors.
"ComboItem is ambigous in DevComponents.Editors namespace"
Haw can I resolve this isue?

Thanks

Alejandro
* Sorry for my English. Have you support in spanish?

Comments

• edited 4:58AM
    Hello,

I'm in vacation now and can't check this issue.

- do not add (remove) a reference to FastReport.Bars.dll from your project
    - try to remove a reference to devComponents from your project, and add a reference to FastReport.Bars.dll. These dlls are identical.
    Hi Alex,

I did everything you say.

I removed the reference for FastReports.Bar keeping Devcomponents and didn??t works.
    I removed the reference for Devcomponents keeping Fastreports.bar and didn??t works.

Maybe the version that you use and the version in my application are different. I??m using 7.8.0.8 version.

Thanks
    I will able to check this in the next weekend.
    From my point of view, if you remove all FastReport references from your project, and add only FastReport.dll, it should work...
    Sorry,

I don??t know what I did wrong, But today I remove the reference for FastReports.Bars and works, fine
    Thanks

Have a nice vacations.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.