Preview Window Title

edited 2:42AM in FastReport .NET
I'm using a MSChart with hyperlinks to a detailed page. When the chart is clicked, a new window pops up in the viewer with a tab title that corresponds to the chart item clicked. What I'm wondering is how can I access that title? I'm trying to implement a sortability feature in the resulting detailed page, and need to refresh the report, but need to set the report parameter to the appropriate value (basically the tab title of the new page).

Comments

• edited July 2009
    The title is a combination of hyperlink value(s). Please see the detailed explanation in the user's manual:

"Report creation/Interactive reports/Examples/Example 2. Building a detailed report"

and

"Report creation/Reports with charts/Interactive charts" chapter.
  • edited 2:42AM
    I realize what it is. What I'm asking is how do I access it once the window has been created?
    Sorry, you don't have access to the opened tabs.
    Would I if I bought your source code?
    Yes, having the source code you may customize the preview window in any way.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.