Override buttons in the preview control

dannidanni Denmark
edited 3:26AM in FastReport .NET
Hi, is it possible to override the mail function on the preview form?

I have a weservice from where we send all our mails.

That means I cannt use the current mail functionality thats implemented for mail.

Thank you

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Hello,

It's not possible now. You may need the FR.Net Pro version to customize the source code.
  • dannidanni Denmark
    edited 3:26AM
    A solution could be to make my own Previewform and add the Fr-Preview control and a Menu of my own.

But is that needed? I mean cant we just override the event of the email button? Or remove the email button and add a custom button to the current menu in the previreControl?
  • edited 3:26AM
    It's not possible in the current version to add own button in the preview form, or attach own event to the existing button.
  • dannidanni Denmark
    edited 3:26AM
    Okay, I will disable the menu in the preview control and create myMenu insted.

Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.