How to Pass Dotfuscator Processing?

edited 9:11AM in FastReport .NET
1、We download demo version of FastReport .Net 1.1 used in our WindowsApplication
2、The WindowsApplication Can't pass Dotfuscator Processing
3、Show Build Error As follows

Error encountered while loading module (D:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport.Net Demo\\FastReport.dll). 索引超出了数组界限。

We will be buy the FastReport .Net 1.1 ,Please help as soon as possible to resolve.

Comments

• edited 9:11AM
    FastReport.dll is already obfuscated. Exclude it from obfuscation (sorry, I'm not familiar with Dotfuscator and can't tell you how to do this).
    FastReport .Net 1.1 used in My Products,But the Products must be obfuscation prior to the release
    Please tell me a solution How to Exclude it from My obfuscation
    Our Products will release,solve this problem we will buy FastReport .Net
    Please help me ,Thank you very much!
    As I said I'm not familiar with Dotfuscator. There must be an option to exclude some dlls from obfuscation.
    I try make a demo ,exclude the dll from obfuscation in the option but still reported the same mistakes
    do not obfuscation the dll,only analysis it,and obfuscation the other program modules is still have error.

I just want to use the FastReport .Net and obfuscation my program,No matter what methods.
    who can help me ?
    Hello,

Looks like it's not possible with Dotfuscator Community Edition (I'm not sure if it will work in Dotfuscator Std/Pro). Well, the only way for you (if you decide to use FastReport.Net) is to buy FastReport.Net Pro edition with source code. In this case you can build own FastReport.dll which is not obfuscated, and obfuscate it using Dotfuscator.

Another way is to use another obfuscation tool which can skip particular assemblies from obfuscation (I would recommend www.eziriz.com - we use it).
    We use Has been used the Dotfuscator Professional Edition for 2 years ,has never encountered the problem
    How much money FastReport.Net Pro edition with source code?
    Not to find the corresponding item in orderList
    IF price little difference , we will buy one.
    Please wait - I will play with obfuscation settings - maybe I'll find the option that will produce Dotfuscator-friendly FastReport.dll >
    Sorry, no such option in our obfuscator.
    Please tell me which version of Dotfuscator do you use? I saw in internet some discussions about the similar issue and they tell that Dotfuscator 4.3 w/patch should work well:

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/thr...scator-4.3.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.