FastReport.Net Demo can't use event-Beforprint

edited 11:04PM in FastReport .NET
HI!

I used FastReport.Net Demo in VS2005-C#, but i have a problem,
when in FastReport.Net i use event-Beforprint, it will work well in FastReport.Net PREVIEW function,
but if i used in C#, it will show system can't find the file.

My program:
report1.Load(\\B004_BUDGET_02.frx");
report1.Preview = previewControl1;
report1.Show();

and in STACK ERROR
Int32 cCorSig, IntPtr fieldHandle, IntPtr methodHandle, IntPtr declaringTypeHandle)
æ–¼ System.Signature.GetSignature(SignatureStruct& signature, Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandle fieldHandle, RuntimeMethodHandle methodHandle, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringTypeHandle)
æ–¼ System.Signature..ctor(RuntimeFieldHandle fieldHandle, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringTypeHandle)
æ–¼ System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.get_FieldType()
æ–¼ System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.GetOneTimeFlags()
æ–¼ System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
æ–¼ System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
æ–¼ O3ypM5kgCBf6KVulE0.UIrDeferbW4wevEOPS.x0aCEZpDg()
æ–¼ O3ypM5kgCBf6KVulE0.UIrDeferbW4wevEOPS.piwGTbkY2()
æ–¼ FastReport.Report.Fg6Mbnrd6()
æ–¼ FastReport.Report.Prepare(Boolean append)
æ–¼ FastReport.Report.Show()
於 EDU_B004_BUDGET.Form1.button4_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) 於 C:\Program Files\InfoLight\EEP2006\EDU\EDU_B004_BUDGET\Form1.cs: 行 108
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
æ–¼ System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.