Export to PDF File

I need to be able to export my reports to PDF format. What is the simplest and most cost-effective way to accomplish this?

Comments

• edited 7:48PM
    If the PDF printer driver is good to You then there is a free one called PDF995, that works perfectly, has a small footprint and handles postscript data.
    It can be downloaded from www.pdf995.com

Regards:Alex
    Does anyone made the porting of Export report in Adobe PDF format by Ricardo Cardona ??
    Is possible that a freereport can export in PDF format and fastreport not ??? ;)
    Hi,

In the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fastreport/ at the section of files you will find same version of Ricardo's export component (export to PDF). It works at fr2.51.

I upload a file (frPDF.zip) in 22/03/2004, in this file has all what you need to use the component.

regrads,

Luciano
    Thanks for you tips !!
    Grazie :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.