I'm not getting the correct totals.
"Element6" is defined as a number.
Any ideas?
thanks,
bob k.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:43PM
    have you written event handlers for the tfrxuserdataset on next, on eof, on prior, events?
    after masterdata1 you need anothe param to tell what kind of total running, etc
  • edited 8:43PM
    gordk wrote: »
    have you written event handlers for the tfrxuserdataset on next, on eof, on prior, events?
    after masterdata1 you need anothe param to tell what kind of total running, etc
    gordk

I have events defined for: OnCheckEOF, OnFirst, OnGetValue, and OnNext. I was following the manual and thought the SUM function was all I needed.

By the way, I'm not getting the data straight from a database. I'm putting the data into a listbox first, which is working fine.

bob k.
  • edited 8:43PM
    Dear Bob,

i am very new to Fast reports, i am using VB6 and want to prepare report but want to put data in report from VB forms Listbox same as you said u did.

I have events defined for: OnCheckEOF, OnFirst, OnGetValue, and OnNext. BUT it is not working.

I put break points in VB code but seems that cursor never come to these events and report is generating infinite pages without data.
    I would be very thankful to you if u can provide me your sample piece of code to make this data connectivity from VB object to FastReport.

Sushil

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.