Report Wizard

edited 8:23AM in FastReport .NET
Hello,
I wrote a Net application and I want to add a report wizard from, so my user could create reports dynamically, like the report wizard in MS Access. It need to include the ability of grouping, sorting, aggregate function ect.
Can one of yours product has this abilities?
Thanks
Yossy

Comments

• edited 8:23AM
    Hello,

FastReport.Net has it all; you can include the report designer in your application.
    Hello Alex,
    The users are not professional users, so report designer is not efficient way for them to create a report. They need a very simple wizard step by step to create the report, similar to MS Access report.
    Thanks,
    Yossy
    Sorry, there is no way now to call the standard report wizard from your code. It has no sort/aggregates ability as well - it needs to be done in the designer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.