Repeated Group Header problem

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 5:09PM in FastReport .NET

I've converted a report from FR Studio to FR.Net with fr3tofrx, which BTW works great!!

On a repeated group header on a new page, it's not setting the Y Position correctly. It's indented to my subreport.

I've included 2 pictures of the same report, 1 from FR Studio and 1 from FR.Net (converted from FR Studio)

Bryan.

Comments

• pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 5:09PM

I've worked around it for now by moving the column headings to the actual page heading instead of in a group heading that was repeated on each page.

Strange because it worked in FR Studio.
  • edited 5:09PM
    I'd like to look at .frx and .fpx files, could you send it to tz@fast-report.com?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.