Problem with the TotalPages variable!

jeromejerome France
edited 3:03AM in FastReport .NET
Hi!
I discovered FastReport yesterday and I am already having some problems with the variables.
I have a table which is too long to be on one single page.
I have a footer which I want to print only on the last page, so I have put the right option in the OnPrint option ('LastPage').
But when I generate the Data in the table, the TotalPages variables is still at '1' whereas it should be at '2', and the footer is being printed on the first page instead of the second page.
I don't know why this variable doesn't match with what's really happening in the report.
I've been trying the whole afternoon to fix this, but I need a footer that will be printed at the bottom of the last page.
Thanks in advance for your help, I really need it...

Comments

• edited 3:03AM
    Hello,

Did you set the report pass to double? It can be done in the "Report|Options..." dialog.
  • jeromejerome France
    edited 3:03AM
    Yes, it has already been done! My report is still two pages long (it can be more) but the "TotalPages" is still at 1... I don't know what to do 'cause I really need it!
    Please, send me the test application that demonstrates this error, to tz@fast-report.com.
  • jeromejerome France
    edited 3:03AM
    I've been trying many things but I didn't notice the very simple property "PrintOnBottom".
    I just replaced the footer with a databand that will be printed at the bottom of the last page!
    Thanks anyway for your help >
    hello,
    following this post when I put any Total in PageHeader Band (with double pass option), it dose not work correct most of the time

Do you mean "Total" = total that you've created in the "Data" window? It can't work in the page header band, because it must be printed on the footer band, after data rows, but not before them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.