Aligning X asis with Charts

BoskoBosko Belgrade, Serbia
edited May 2009 in FastReport .NET
Hi, Alex.

I have a small problem with charts, maybe you can help me.

I am trying to create monthly report with daily values in a chart, for example, it is a restaurant, and I want to show earnings per day in a single month.

I got the values right, but the report does not look as I would like.

I saw a property "Align X values", maybe that is my problem, maybe not.

You can see how the report looks in a posted picture, it is magnified part of a generated chart report.

Comments

• BoskoBosko Belgrade, Serbia
    edited 8:05PM
    I founded what I was looking for!

It's OK now! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I removed property "Data column" in main chart item in "Data" tab, and the alignment and width of the bars is as it should be. Now, I have a new question. I saw a property "Color column". What is it? I would like to color my chart bars, for example, is it possible to have the highest value in green and the lowest value in red color? Or I have to set those colors manually for every value?[/img]
  • edited 8:05PM
    Hello,

"AlignXValues" is for multi-series chart. Such chart requires that all series have the same set of values. This option allows to align them automatically.
    The "Color" column is a data column or expression which returns a color for current series value. There is no easy way now to highlight lowest/highest values, I will add something in further releases.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.