Label printing

Hello,

i'm testing u're demo version of FastReport.net and i'm so interessed by label printing. It's possible in a label printing procedure to decide witch label will be printed first...i mean in the first page... (like List and Labels do, to understand us)

ty

Marco

Comments

• edited 1:58AM
    Hello,

I'm not familiar with List&Labels. I guess you want to set starting position (# of column and # of row inside a column). It's possible, you need to use script to do this. You may also add a dialog form to your report, in which you can ask the user for starting position. If you need a report example, let me know, I'll prepare one.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm not familiar with List&Labels. I guess you want to set starting position (# of column and # of row inside a column). It's possible, you need to use script to do this. You may also add a dialog form to your report, in which you can ask the user for starting position. If you need a report example, let me know, I'll prepare one.

yes that's what i mean, thanks
    Here is an example, open it in the demo program.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.