Feature request for Fast Report

edited 7:13AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I'm using Fast Report to migrate the current legacy reports developed using Crystal Report, I hope Fast Report will include small utility to import Crystal Report files to Fast Report (basic conversion at least), that will help developers to switch faster to Fast Report.

I'm getting into Fast Report, and I have to admit that after using Crystal Report for years, with Fast Report it seems like I switched from Windows 3.1 to Windows XP :-)

As well, the stand alone application (FastReport.exe for example) really, really needed.

Thanks,

John,

Comments

• edited 7:13AM
    Hi John,

I've added your request to our todo list. I will add this feature after v1.1 release.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.