Export Cross-tabs to Excel without paging

edited 11:12AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I'm evaluating your product.
I would like to know if it is possible to export to Excel a report containing a cross-tab without paging in order to obtain a single matrix.
Can you help me?

Thanks,
Jonathan.

Comments

• SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 11:12AM
    wrote:
    I would like to know if it is possible to export to Excel a report containing a cross-tab without paging in order to obtain a single matrix.
    Our Excel export does not support this mode. All table cells are same as any other text objects. The Excel Export is working by rule: What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).
  • edited 11:12AM
    Samuray wrote: »
    Samuray wrote: »
    Our Excel export does not support this mode. All table cells are same as any other text objects. The Excel Export is working by rule: What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).
    Okay!

Now, I noticed that if I use a custom page size(with a larger width), is a good work-around, but it requires user intervention.
    I know that it's possible to purchase FastReport .Net Pro with source code. Can you tell me if this feature is easily implementable ?

PS: I'm coming from Crystal Report 2008 and DataDynamics Reports. Your product is great: user friendly, more features, faster .... good job !
  • edited April 2009
    You may set the larger paper size and print it using the "Split big pages" mode (you may choose it in the "Print" dialog). In this case, you don't need to change FastReport sources >
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    You may set the larger paper size and print it using the "Split big pages" mode (you may choose it in the "Print" dialog). In this case, you don't need to change FastReport sources >
    Thanks Alex for your help, I searched but I can't see "Split big pages" option in the Designer. ...
    It's in the preview window, when you press the "Print" button, the print dialog appears. Press "More options" button to see more options.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.