There is a problem on the pdf document

i m exporting to pdf documnent. and i see that problem.
i haven't seen the problem on html only pdf document
i have send the pictures
first two pictures are about html and there is not problem
other three pictures are about pdf document
you will see the problems on the pdf document
please help me

Comments

• edited 11:19PM
    Hello,

Please send the prepared report file (.fpx, save from preview) to tz@fast-report.com.
  • fpx file in this attachment
    i m using matrix object
    I've fixed something related to Matrix object, try it now.
  • hi alex
    i havent get your message that you've fixed something related to Matrix object
    please send me the message again
    I mean your original problem was with the incorrect break of the Matrix object. I've fixed it, download the new version and try it.
  • thanks alex
    in this version problem is gone
    but it occures onother problem
    my english is not good and i m sending you pictures
    first picture is old version. second one is new version.
    in old version if any data doesnt fit into the row in first page. in the second page all datas appear in the first row again
    in new version in the second page all datas dont appear in the first row only the field doesnt fit into last row in the first page

and we want to see all datas in second page. how can we do it. i understand that this version doesnt support this. con you resolve this issue.
    maybe you can do that if row doesnt fit into the first page. all row only appear in second page. not some datas in first page some datas in second page
    i m waiting your reply thanks
    I will add the option to display all data on the second page. I will let you know when it will be ready.
  • hi alex
    is there any improvement about in this issue
    Hello,

Select the cell and set its CanBreak option to false (via Properties window).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.