Dual Monitor Docking Problem

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 10:27PM in FastReport .NET
I have dual monitors

When I try to dock the Data/Report Tree/Properties pane on the right side of my main monitor (between the 2 monitors), It does not appear correctly.

This may not be a FR problem since the docking image that pops up when you drag this pane is in the middle of the secondary monitor.

I've included a screen capture. The FR.Net is maximized to my primary monitor. As you can see when I drag the properties box, the dock indicator is on the second monitor and shows that it'll be in this region off the screen (the blue preview).

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Sorry, I will not be able to fix this. Docking is performed by third-party library which is not supported by its author now...
  • pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 10:27PM
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I can live with it by docking on the left side.

Bryan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.