Multiple master headers

Hi All!

I need to print dynamic master headers.

I've tryed to put a couple of such headers on report, but only one of them printed.
Second one is not. If I change positions, then header which has lesser top printed amother one not.

What I need to do is have six rows of titles.
Client want to have control over it's printing. So let's say he selected 1 and 6 then only these will be printed.

I've also tryed another approach. Have empty master header and actual titles on child bands. Child bands is linked to each other an PrintChildIfHidden set to True. I can set visibility of particular child in before print. But that variant behave strange. If let's say I'll set 1 visible, then 2 which is child is also printed, despite the fact that I set visible to false in before print.

Please help me! It's urgent problem!

Mike

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:54AM
    Hi create child bands for each header scenario and tie your child bands to the original header not to each other set which one you want visible in obp of original header.
    regards ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.