Simple example for Visual Studio most wanted!

Hello,
I looking for simple example for Visual Studio 2005 WinForm c#.
I want to print array of simple labels 8cm*2cm on A4 page with unique barcode and text field.
Unique barcode must be prepared before in application because it is not easy incremented counter.
Do you have any idea?
How to start this project?
Thank you!

Comments

• edited 10:46PM
    Hello,

Are you asking about FastReport.Net? Your previous post was about FR Studio.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Are you asking about FastReport.Net? Your previous post was about FR Studio.

Hello,
    if you want to help me, please give me a good advice.
    I instaled FastReport.Net Demo and it looks fine, but this demo is not easy for start.
    I looking for more easy application.
    Do you have any idea how to painless start with c# and Fast report?
    Thank you

Piotr
    Hello,

Read the programmer's manual, "Working with Windows.Forms/Using the Report component in Visual Studio" chapter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.