Multipage

Hi all,

Is there a way to create a report with more than one pages, all associated to the same Data Band?
What I need it's that during the iteration of the dataset page1 and the page 2 are created, then for the second row page1 and page2...

All I achieved it's to have first all the pages1 and then all the pages2 created, by two different data band, one for each page.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• edited 9:38AM
    Ok, it's enough simply to set a dataset on the report and omit the data band, it will iterate through the rows.
    The only problem now it's that in studio version I can't find a way to associate the dataset to the report programmatically.

There is selectDataset() but in this way it add datasets to the report, without assign the default one, as it's possible by the designer on object inspector.

It's a missing API or i can't find it myself?

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.