DictionaryWindow dragdrop support custom control.

Hi,

When i select a column and drag drop it to designer page in DictionaryWindow, TextObject will be created if i set the column's property BindableControl = Text. but i want to create my control like MyTextObject.

I hope FastReport.net can support this feature in next version.

thanks.

Comments

• edited 10:35PM
    Hello,

I will add the Column.CustomBindableControl property in the next build. You can set the type name of your object in this property.
    Hi,

If report have an event when creating object in designer, I can create MyObject and set it's property in event.

I think it will be more flexible if you can support more event, such as dragdrop, dragover events in designer, I can provide my custom wizard and communicate with designer freely.

I think if report can connect with Biz project seamlessly, It will be very valuable.

thanks.
    I have added the EnvironmentSettings.ObjectInserted event. In this event, you cannot create an object (it is already created), but you can set its properties.
    Excellent, It's what I want to have.

I also want TableObject can create MyTableCell inherited from TableCell, thus MyTableCell can add my project's special properties.

Thank you very much.
    Sorry, now it's not possible. Table is tigtly integrated with TableCell.
    I think you can support the feature, because MyTableCell is also TableCell, it's inherited from TableCell.

TableBase class can add virtual method like following:

protected virtual TableCell CreateTableCell()
    {
    return new TableCell();
    }

I will override this method and return MyTableCell.

Thanks.
    In this case you need to implement MyTableObject inherited from TableObject.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.