how to send a report as attached .pdf file in e-mail

I'm trying to use FastReport.Net for sending an e-mail with attached a report in .pdf file.

In ver.1.0.41 (beta) in my page (in asp.net project using vwd2005ex in c#) the report work fine... (not for back-ground colour that is always "white" there is some setting that i have to change???

But how to handle the report for attach it to a e-mail (i normally use System.Net.Mail.... to send e-mail)

thanks

And bye from Italy

Comments

• edited 1:27AM
    Hello,

1) FastReport.Net does not have the pdf export yet; we working on it.
    2) We will add the backcolor setting in the future builds.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

1) FastReport.Net does not have the pdf export yet; we working on it.
    2) We will add the backcolor setting in the future builds.

ok..Thanks Alex

But... how to handle the supported file type .rtf .xls .ods for attach to an e-mail??

thank you
    The email export is internal class; we need to finish some tests and then we make it public. So now you can't use it in your code.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.