Web development

1) Are the sources in C# or Delphi Net?

2) Will be possible to use the report designer in the web? or do we need to download the report, use the desktop designer and finally to uploaded it.

Thank you

Comments

• edited 5:22AM
    1) FastReport.Net is written in C#
    2) The report designer is for WinForms only.
  • edited 5:22AM
    I know that FR Net is just released, but it would be great if you consider in your long term roadmap to offer a report designer based on Silverlight, so it could work under Winforms and Web.

By the way, do you have roadmap (month or year based) ? I would like to know tentative dates for asp development, exportation, and possible new features. Of course, a roadmap is not a contract, it is just to have a big picture about possible development and to synchronize it with my work.

Thanks
  • edited November 2008
    We don't have roadmap yet; it will be available after the release. Regarding the Silverlight: we don't have such plans in the near time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.